Monday, September 26, 2011

This past week was super crazy!!!! I'm not going to say why, but I'm excited to see how things turn out. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. Well. Anyway. I bought Matched, and I'm kind of addicted. Actually, I'm only on page 90, but the thing is crazy good. At first, I was thinking the society was kind of cool--heck, I'd LOVE it if someone told me who I was most compatible with! But as I kept reading, I started to get creeped out. The Society = danger zone. I wouldn't want someone to exert that much control over my life. I'm starting to see why Matched is called a dystopian novel. Oh yeah. The book cover? You know how you're not supposed to judge a book by it's cover? Well, I did. The Matched cover is awesome, and I love everything about it. I've never fallen in love with a book COVER before... that's kind of weird... but I can't even tell you how much I like this one. Well. That's all I have to say this week.

draft

No comments:

Post a Comment