Tuesday, November 22, 2011

IP

I've been really thinking about my IP, and I haven't quite decided what to di. I've narrowed it down to a few ideas.
First, I might write a YA novel about a princess who has to save her prince. She wouldn't act like a man, either; she'd be wearing a full blown dress/makeup/heels while fighting the the bad guys. Absolutely no compromises. This princess would be an awesome heroine.
Second, I'm thinking about a dystopian novel. It's kind of complicated, but if the society doesn't like you, they kill you off when you turn seventeen. It'd be really dark, and I have to think about if I really wanted to "go there."
Lastly, I've considered a book about bears. I don't know if that's cool or not. Think about them living in rustic log cabins, fishing, and having lovvve problems. Who doesn't love a good book about teenage human-like bears?
Okay. So the only bear exposure I've had is Bernstein (I'm not sure how to spell it), but those were awesome when I was four!
Obviously, I'm still deciding, but I'll know when I get back. This is a big deal to me.
ANNNDDD.
I watched the movie Twilight, and Edward was still creepy. BUT, I SAW Breaking Dawn (no spoilers because that's rude), and it BLEW MY MIND! I really like the movies, even if I don't like the books. I'll never read Breaking Dawn, but I'm down for seeing the movie again.
Home is great! I'm so happy to be here. Best place in the world.
Well. That's all folks.
Can I say that, or is it copyrighted? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment