Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TEAM JACOB!

A guy reading Twilight? Hmm... Let me just tell you the ONE thing that bothers me.
Edward creeps me out.
I haven't finished Twilight, but I'm scared of Edward. He's nice, but super creepy (In my case, I wouldn't want a girl hanging out in my bedroom while I slept, no matter how hot she was)... Mike seems normal (maybe he annoys Bella, but he doesn't have FANGS and want to KILL her), but JACOB seems like the coolest guy EVER. As in, if the three of them were real, he'd be the one I'd want to hang out with on the weekend.
The book isn't my favorite thing in the world, but it's interesting. At this point, it's WAY too lovey dovey for me, but I'm getting over it. I'm ready to see some Vampire action!
I know it's coming soon. I've seen the movies.
Anyway.
I guess if I HAD to pick a "team," it'd be team Jacob. No questions asked. Jacob's not in this book a lot, so I'm basing my opinion on the movies more than anything.
BUT I saw the trailer for Breaking Dawn, and Kristin Steward was NOT having a baby with Jacob.
Then again, Jacob would have still been in high school. She's 18ish in Breaking Dawn, and Jacob's two years younger, right? I don't know. I'll see the movie.
In other news:
I bought Crossed, but I've only read the first page. I decided it'll be my airport book for Thanksgiving, which gives me another reason to look forward to the holidays.
Writing is good. Still waiting for query responses... it's a fun life.
IT'S OFFICIAL! I'm working at Disney World... again. I can't tell you what I did last year, but I'll be working merchandiser this summer. So. A LOT different than last time, but I'm still excited about it!
That's all I feel the need to say this week.

2 comments:

  1. haha, I still love that you're reading twilight. If you want more Jacob [and let me say I agree with you] you'll have to read new moon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny, Jameson. It's interesting to get your insights on the saga. And Disneyworld sounds fun--I have a friend working there now.

    ReplyDelete